The Iran Brief®
Policy, Trade & Strategic Affairs
| An investigative tool for business executives, government, and the media. |
from the Middle East Data Project,Inc.
The Middle East Data Project, Inc. has a longtrack record of providing discrete consulting services to clientsseeking high-quality information on select Middle East countries andtheir nationals.
Clients include major U.S. and European aerospacecompanies, government agencies, parliamentary committees,think tanks,international law firms, television, radio and print media outlets,and well-known private sector risk-assessment and counter-terrorismfirms.
Recent tasks include:
- Expert testimony on Middle East terrorist organizations, high-tech smuggling, weapons procurement, and concealed assets.
- Congressional testimony on terrorism, counterfeiting, and weapons development
- Conception and production assistance of "Gulf War +5" with Dan Rather, an hour long "CBS Reports" documentary on Iraq five years after the Gulf War. (Jan. 18, 1996).
- Lead corporate investigator in a multi-billion dollar class action lawsuit against international suppliers of chemical and biological equipment and materials, on behalf of a class action of Gulf War veterans afflicted with Gulf War Syndrome
- Investigation into technology transfer agreements between a major U.S. military contractor and front companies working on behalf of South Africa and Iraq, that led to a $10 million settlement on behalf of client
For more information, call (301) 946-2918 orinquire by fax: (301) 942-534l.Referencesupon request.